The following is mainly technical information for artists and agents who are engaged in a performance contract with Jewel.
Venue Capacity – 420
Jewel can support parking for up to two tour buses towing trailers in our front lot. Once on Canal St., drivers should take the immediate left after Jewel and back into the lot. Buses should be parked parallel to the front of the building on the outer most side of the lot closest to the curb with the passenger side to the street and the driver side to the venue.
Artist Load-In at Jewel is thru the overhead door located directly to the left of Jewel’s front entry door. Jewel offers a backstage location within this door for artists to store and stage their gear. When using this area, please use proper judgment in gear placement to provide easy load-in & load-out for all artists performing during the event.
Loaders / Stagehands
Jewel’s loaders/stagehands are based on show requirements, and needs should be addressed in advance.
Jewel Security is staffed in-house and is based on show requirements.
Jewel has one private artist dressing room for headliner usage. Access to this room is thru the backstage loading area, allowing artists to enter and leave both venue and stage without entering public locations.
Jewel has one private shower for Artist use. The shower is located in the hallway between the men’s and women’s restrooms. Please note, that although this shower is close to the backstage, it is located in a public part of the venue. If needed, the hallway can be roped off for a short period to meet Artist’s privacy needs.
Jewel has an 18’ x 20’ stage, with a Trim Height of 9.5 feet. The stage is at a height of 16” off the floor.
NOTE: Jewel’s stage has two structural columns located on it. These columns land 9’ off the upstage wall either side of the drum riser’s center position. Jewel’s Upstage wall and ceiling have been acoustically treated.
**ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON STAGE PER NH STATE LAW**
Jewel provides one 8’ x 8’ x 6” drum riser. We do not offer any other legs heights for our riser.
Jewel has a permanently mounted black iron barricade approximately 3 feet in front of the downstage edge of the stage to accommodate artist security needs. The barricade is of an open-concept black iron design to keep the integrity of Jewel’s intimate vibe in place.
3 x 20A circuits
Jewel provides the following single console audio package for our events. Although we can help facilitate additional needs, any changes or additions to the in-house system, are at artist’s expense. System drive is fixed as L-R. Jewel provides one Audio tech for all events.
NOTE: All gear provided by Jewel, including monitors, mics, stands and cables, etc… is provided for use of all artists performing on the scheduled event and will be shared as required.
- 1 x Midas PRO2C Mixing Console
- 6 x D&B Q1 Line Array Cabinets (3 per side)
- 4 x JBL STX828S 2×18” Subwoofer Cabinets (2 per side)
- 2 x QSC K10 Self Powered Cabinets (Flown Stereo Front Fills)
- 2 x D&B D12 Amplifiers (Q1 Power)
- 2 x Crown Macrotech 3600VZ Amplifiers (STX828S Power)
- 1 x Lake Contour PRO26 System Processor
- 6 x JBL SRX712M Monitor Wedges
- 3 x Crown XTi 6002 Monitor Power Amps
- 1 x Mackie SRM1850 18” Self-Powered Drum Sub
Microphones / DI’s
- 2 x Shure Beta 52a
- 1 x Shure Beta 91a
- 4 x Sennheiser 604
- 2 x Audio Technica PRO37 Small Condensers
- 2 x Audio Technica AE5100 Medium Condensers
- 6 x Shure SM57
- 6 x Shure SM58
- 4 x Single Channel DI Boxes
- 2 x Stereo DI Boxes
Jewel has a permanently mounted LED Lighting system in-house. Fixtures shall not be removed or re-allocated, although proper focus and programming on a per show basis is both encouraged and supported. Based on venue power available, Jewel cannot support additional high power consumption moving light packages. One In-House LD IS provided.
- 16 x 40 Degree LED Pars (6 x US, 4 x MS, 6 x DS)
- 4 x Chauvet Intimidator 150 LED Spot Fixtures (USC) 2 x Chauvet Intimidator FX 350 Fixtures (US)
- 2 x Chauvet Intimidator 350 Wash Zoom IRC (US) 2 x Martin Atomic 3000 Strobes (US)
- 1 x ADJ Ultrabar 12 LED Light bar (DSC) 4 x UV Fixtures (DS)
- 1 x Elation Show Designer 2-CF Lighting Controller
** PER MANCHESTER FIRE MARSHALL – ONLY IN-HOUSE HAZE IS APPROVED FOR USE, WHICH IS PROVIDED BY JEWEL. **